ISR is a three to ten month curriculum designed to create optimal health and well being in the bio-energetic, cognitive, emotional, and spiritual realms. It is a preventative as well as potentially curative system of balancing and harmonizing all facets of deep wellness. It combines several disciplines, which effectively replenish one with nurture, love, joy, and deep peace to the point of overflow. One learns in this condition of abundance to access a Power greater than oneself to direct the current of "overflow" into a personally unique form of vocation, service and anonymous ministry bringing to all a joyful act of belonging.
These are current activities:
These prior activities can be made available on request to (408) 867-4440:
- Full Moon Yoga - Evenings for goddesses only.
- Dr. Sears L.E.A.N. Essentials and L.E.A.N.Start Workshops for parents and caregivers.
- Longevity Qigong
- Taijiquan - A classic exercise for body, emotions, mind, chi, and spirit.
- Flow /Vinyasa Yoga
- Therapeutic Body Work - Structural/energetic.
- Counseling Body Work - Gentle acupuncture.
- Japanese Acupuncture - Energetic balancing.
- Sotai - Trainings annually. (CEU's available.)
- Sotai Workshops - Two annually.
- Women's Wellness Forum - Optional adjunct to Forum.
- Women's Wellness Group Process - Kundalini, Kripalu, Iyengar.
- Therapeutic Yoga and Yoga Practice - Bioenergetic movement.
- Walking Fitness - Eclectic approaches.
- Nutrition Seminar - Eclectic approaches
- Breath Work - Short term treatments
- Oxygen Support
INTENTIONAL SELF REGULATION
- (408) 867-4440 or
- Summer Solstice Celebration with Nancy Britton and Camella Nair, Saturday, June 15th, 3-9pm.
- Summer re-opening of Aqua Fitness July 5th. Weekdays 3:30 to 4:30 pm, with Dr. Suzanna Cody.
- New this Summer, Aqua Kriya Yoga with Camella Nair and Nancy Britton on Tuesdays, 12:00 to 1:00pm.
- New this Summer, Aqua Confidence on Mondays and Wednesdays 2:30 to 3:30pm with Chris Newham.
- Metabolic Cleansing, Life Coaching and Wellness with Shanti Hudes. By appointment 9am to 9pm, Thursdays, Fridays and every other Saturday.
- Mindful Awareness with Chris Newham, Thursday evenings, 7:30 to 9:00pm. beginning July 11th.
- Ascension Gathering with Rev. Mayu returns July 17th,
- New Photo Album, Mission Hills Gardens, June 2013,